International Exchange Students
College of Engineering Student Exchange ProgramHost Universities
- The George Washington University
- Polytechnique montréal
1. The George Washington University
Number of Students
- Varies from semester to semester
- One semester
- Undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Engineering for over two semesters
- GPA: Over 3.5
- Official English Test Score
· TOEFL: a minimum score of 90 on the IBT
· IELTS: 6.5 (with no individual score less than 5.5)
- Students must choose only one program to participate in if they apply for other student exchange programs administered by the university, and are selected for multiple programs.
- Application for exchange student
- Statement of purpose
- Official English test score report
Application Form (required of selected candidates only)
- Selected candidates are required to undergo the online application process of the host university within a given period of time. (Selected candidates will be notified of this requirement.)
- Please note that even a selected candidate may not be accepted by the host university during the final round of student evaluation.
- Successful candidates from the final round will be enrolled in Korea University without paying tuition to George Washington University. However, other related costs such as boarding expenses, living expenses, airfare, and insurance fees must be paid by students.
Among successful candidates from the final round, those who are subject to the following conditions are required to take the English for Academic Purposes course at the host university:
· TOEFL: IBT 90-100
· IELTS: 6.5-7.0
- After studying abroad at the host university, student exchange program participants must be enrolled in Korea University for their last semester.
- Contact email address for the College of Engineering Administration office: email@example.com