Facility Management and Reservation System
※ Facility Reservation Procedure
- Visit KUPID → Info Depot→ Facility Reservations
- Search for Reservation (automatic, manual)
- Complete the facility reservation form and apply for reservation.
- Wait for approval.
- Approval will be sent to the e-mail address written on the facility reservation form.
Any request for facility reservation will not be approved unless the following details are provided:
Name of department, research lab, or course. Name of professor in charge. Contact information, etc.
Inquiries: 02-3290-4129 (Teaching assistant for facility management)
- In the case of no-show, the user is not allowed to reserve a facility for the subsequent three months.
- Users can apply for facility reservation a maximum of two weeks before the date of use.
- Facilities are not available on Sundays or public holidays.
- Lecture rooms are available from 9:00 to 22:00 except when rooms are occupied by classes.
- For department meetings and seminars, users are required to ask the Department Office for a room before use. If it is not possible to contact the office in advance, users are still required to inform the office of their use of space.
- Any occasions falling under the following categories are not eligible for facility reservation. If such events are nonetheless approved, the university can cancel the reservation at any time.
- Commercial activities and promotional activities
- Events that interrupt classes
- Illegal events
- Events during which university facilities may be vandalized
- Occasions hosted by student clubs
- Special lectures hosted by private companies not authorized by the university
- Events requiring participants to pay fees
- Religious meetings
- Events involving drinking, gambling and noisy activities